Repco Bank PO and Clerical Recuritment 2016
Repco Bank set up by the Government of India is a fast growing organization having branches in all the five southern States and UT of Puducherry. The Board of Directors of the bank comprises Senior IAS Officers from Central and State Governments and Financial Experts. Repco Bank invites applications for the post of Junior Assistant/Clerks and Probationary Officers. The Salary structure of employees of the bank is same as that of IBA norms.
Recruiter: Repco Bank
- Probationary Officers
- Junior Assistant/Clerks
Approximate Number of Vacancies:
- Probationary Officers : 15
- Junior Assistant/Clerks : 60
Vacancy position may vary depending on actual requirement at the time of final process.
Vacancy Details:STATE-WISE VACANCIES FOR CLERICAL POSTS
Sl.No Name of the State No of Vacancies
1 Tamil Nadu & Puducherry 50
2 Karnataka 6
3 Andhra Pradesh & Telengana 4
Important Dates:Opening date of Online Registration - 11.08.2016
Closing date of Online Registration - 31.08.2016
Download of call letters - 12.09.2016 onwards
Tentative date of Online Test - 17.09.2016 and 18.09.2016
Candidates are advised to download call letters for appearing for the online test from the website www.repcobank.com & www.repcobank.co.in by entering their registration number and password which will be generated at the time of applying online.
Pay Scale :
- Probationary Officers : ₹ 23,700 to ₹ 42020
- Junior Assistant/Clerks : ₹ 11,765 to ₹ 31540
Eligibility Criteria:Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
Probationary Officer Recruitment, Candidates should have knowledge (to read, write and speak) of any one of the Southern India regional Languages viz Tamil, Telegu, Malayalam and Kannada.
Recruitment of clerical cadre in our bank is done on State-wise basis; candidates can apply for
vacancies in any one State (Ref.1.3). Proficiency in the Official Language of the particular State is essential (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State) for which vacancies a candidate can apply. Others need not apply.
Educational Eligibility :
- Probationary Officers : 21 to 30
- Junior Assistant/Clerks : 21 to 28 Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1988 and not later than 01/08/1995 (both days including) are only eligible to apply for Junior Assistant/ Clerk Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1986 and not later than 01/08/1995 (both days including) are only eligible to apply for Probationary Officer
Selection Process :Probationary Officer * Online Test + Group Discussion + Interview
Junior Assistant ** Online Test
* Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for a Group Discussion/ Interview. No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the test/ interview.
** Candidates should qualify in the online test and be sufficiently high in merit to be shortlisted for employment in the bank. Accordingly, No interviews will be conducted for Junior Assistant/Clerks.
Subject to their being medically fit for employment, the selected candidates will be initially appointed on probation. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.