SBI has released the Marks secured by Candidates in MAIN EXAMINATION HELD ON 25TH and 26TH JUNE 2016 in Clerical Cadre in SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates and Special Drive for Tura, Kashmir and Ladakh.
The SBI had earlier announced the results of the SBI Clerk Main exam 2016. Those results enlisted the roll numbers of candidates who had qualified for the interview. Now, the SBI has declared the results and score cards for those who have cleared the exam, as well as those who have not. If you appeared for SBI Clerk Mains 2016, you can see your SBI Clerk Mains Score Card on the State Bank of India website. All you need is your Registration Number or your Roll Number and your Date of Birth.
How to Download SBI Clerk Mains Marks 2016 and Score Cards
In order to view your Marks in the SBI Clerk exam held for recruitment of Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates, on 25th and 26th June 2016, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Direct Link given below.
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth. Or you can enter your Registration Number & Date of Birth.
- Validate the Captcha & Submit.
- Alternatively, go to the SBI’s Official Career Page.
- Select role as "Junior Associates" and click on the result.
- Go to the link for Marks obtained by Candidates.
- Follow the above instructions.
- If you are unable to reach the site using either methods, please wait for a while. The site may be down due to heavy traffic. Try again later.